Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Introduction

This is Charlie. He's not so much into Human Geography and Mass Communication as Chris' dog but he is a good study companion. And he patiently put up with the year that I lived in the dorms; the four months that I studied in London; and the two months that I spent backpacking in Europe before I finally rented an apartment that he could comfortably live in, too.

I did my undergrad work here at Madison in Journalism and English, then did communications for a nonprofit and worked at a preschool before coming back to grad school. I have never written on a blog before and am, in general, baffled by technology. I'm looking forward to learning more about it from both practical and academic perspective through this course!

1 comment:

Chris Rencontre said...

Charlie is very cute. Great picture!